Dec 22, 2017
Ep #9: Constantly creating a quality content takes a lot of
time. But when you create the content for one platform such as
a blog or social media you can multiply it by repurposing it on
other platforms. That way you get valuable new updates without
actually creating new stuff.
In this episode, Ana Hoffman shares how to repurpose content and
reach more people.
Ana is the founder of TrafficGenerationCafe.com. She specializes
on free traffic generation strategies, like SEO, social media,
blogging and other internet marketing methods.
Working on increasing traffic to her Traffic Generation Café
site, Ana brought it from non-existence to the top 18,000 global
sites according to Alexia.com in 4 months.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:22] About the episode and Ana Hoffman
- [01:50] Ana explains her story of being a stay-at-home and
- [02:30] The importance of generating traffic channels
- [04:04] Three key points that gave Ana more traffic
- [04:28] Keep your personality, which is one of your main
- [05:07] The importance of simplification
- [05:56] Focus on one platform at a time
- [08:21] What is content repurposing?
- [11:31] The main problem with traffic generation and content
- [13:50] Ana gives a specific example of how to repurpose
content in order to create traffic
- [15:26] A presentation doesn’t need to be boring; make it how
- [19:41] How to define if a platform is worth your time
- [21:39] How to determine where you competitor’s traffic is
- [24:24] How to easily turn presentations into videos
- [27:10] What the payoff is from putting in the effort of
repurposing your content
- [30:01] The simplest way to save time when repurposing
- [31:39] The three-step process of content repurposing
- [34:00] What step you can begin with today
- [36:21] Where you can find Ana Hoffman
- [37:15] The link to the step-by-step content repurposing course
Ana is creating
- [39:05] For the show notes go to IntNetworkPlus.com and subscribe
to the Marketing for Creatives show
Let’s get in touch: