Jan 1, 2018
Ep #12: In this episode, Bonnie Bruderer shares how you can
create your own TV show for under $100.
You will be able to start it by yourself and you will know how
to find your first team. We’ll also cover how to find you first
guests and then how to monetize your TV show.
Bonnie is an executive producer for multiple multi-platform
television shows that air on 50 media outlets globally.
A Certified Corporate Performance Coach with over 15 years of
global successes in improving competitive market positioning,
building new markets, enhancing confidence and driving revenue
Bonnie has created an incredible platform for authors, coaches,
speakers, inventors, innovators and anyone with a voice or cause to
be able to afford main-stream television advertising.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:22] About the episode and Bonnie Bruderer
- [02:11] Bonnie shares who she worked with the famous people
such as Toni Robbins and others, then she had her consulting
company, but she always dreamed about TV, and she started a media
company to produce the TV shows.
- [05:47] How Bonnie started from zero in New York, and they
filmed more than 700 shows later
- [06:52] Without a big name and experience who can start the TV
- [09:06] How to start the TV show if you are the only person who
can work on it
- [10:21] How to find people who will help you in the
- [11:40] How to come up with a good idea for the TV show
- [13:11] How to differentiate yourself from thousands and
thousands of other content creators
- [14:24] How you can syndicate your show to 50 different
- [16:01] The process of creating the show
- [18:08] If your show is the interview based how to find people
- [18:44] The mistakes people make when they create the TV
- [19:51] How to monetize the show
- [23:01] How to measure the success of the episodes or the whole
- [24:26] Three steps of how to start your own TV show
- [25:33] How to connect with Bonnie Bruderer
- [26:53] For the show notes go to IntNetworkPlus.com and subscribe
to the Marketing for Creatives show
Let’s get in touch: