Dec 8, 2017
Ep #3: When clients are happy, they come to buy again or
recommend you to others. And that’s your task to create such a
great experience for them that they will remember you, your
business and will become the evangelists of your service or
In this episode, Tim Reid shares how you can create a great
He is an Australia's leading Marketing speaker who knows
marketing inside and out and moves the audience into immediate
action. And he also hosts Australia's #1 marketing show
"Small Business Big Marketing.”
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:22] About the episode and Tim Reid
- [01:46] Marina welcomes Tim
- [04:06] Tim explains his lifelong love of marketing, how he
previously worked in advertising but wanted to specialize in
marketing more and help smaller businesses
- [04:49] How can creative people become better at business?
- [05:57] Look to businesses that you like and see what you can
learn from them
- [06:00] What makes the customer experience the best?
- [08:12] Be sympathetic towards the customer and understand how
your client feels about buying from you
- [09:02] In which areas of the business structure can we improve
our customer experience?
- [09:37] Tim shows the ‘Moments of Truth’ customer experience
- [10:53] Make sure that every Moment of Truth is a good
experience so that the customer comes back
- [11:55] Tim gives an example that by using simple steps, the
overall outcome leads to an extremely satisfying customer
- [12:53] How to measure your customer experience
- [14:24] Where is the border between helping for free and
serving for money?
- [14:41] Reflect on how it feels to give and be given things,
and how that connects with those things coming back round in the
- [15:52] The first step to be helpful to your clients is to find
out every question and problem they have
- [16:55] How does being helpful make more money?
- [17:32] How do you find the balance between serving and over
- [19:18] What mistakes do people make when working with
- [20:52] Two things you can put and do in your strategy to
create a great customer experience
- [21:44] What small third step you can do right now
- [23:13] Where to find Tim
- [23:36] For the show notes go to IntNetworkPlus.com and subscribe
to the Marketing for Creatives show.
Let’s get in touch: