May 25, 2020
Ep #159 You know those days when you get on a Zoom call and you
look like a panda with dark circles around your eyes because
of a terrible light or when you download your call and the audio
sounds bad. From now on forget about that.
Today we're gonna solve all these problems. I got a brilliant
guest for you, Larry Becker.
In this episode, Larry Becker shares how to always look great on
camera for your video calls like Zoom, FaceTime, or Skype.
With more than 2 decades on camera, Larry produces business
videos for clients and coaches entrepreneurs and executives to be
their best on camera.
In an unexpected turn of events, Larry's book, Great On Camera,
was released in the middle of the Coronavirus lockdown and his tips
videos for being better at Zoom meetings gained national attention,
beginning with a feature article in USA Today.
Now Larry is busy every day, coaching the exploding population
of executives on camera, and providing media interviews on the
topic as well.
You will learn:
- Larry worked with many successful media companies like B&H,
Canon, Tamron, and others being on camera a lot so he started
writing his book Great On Camera putting all his experience there
right before the coronavirus pandemic
- Start working on your stuff today so when the opportunity comes
you’ll be ready for your success
- A checklist of what you need to take care of to look great on
camera for your Zoom calls
- How the position of your camera can change the whole
- How to look great on camera even by simply wearing the right
- When you need to buy some extra equipment and when you can use
what you have
- For the extra light get flat light panels and/or LED
light and use Larry’s tips on how to position them to have a
great video quality
- Larry uses Canon 80d for filming and streaming his
- How to film yourself on camera with an easy to make the
- Tricks on how to look great when you create a welcoming video
for your company
- The mistakes that you want to pay attention to look great on
- Three steps that will help you to look great on camera on your
next Zoom call
Let’s get in touch: